The All inclusive service is exclusively for food and drinks in the specified restaurants and bars. All other services in the hotel, as well as shopping must be paid for.
• In every bar you can find the all inclusive drinks menu. The drinks listed in the Premium Drinks menu are chargeable and not included in the All Inclusive Standard offer.
• If you wish to order a Premium drink the price will be as indicated on the menu The following upgrades can be requested on reception:
All‑Inclusive premium spirits
- Including premium brands.
Premium Room Package (according to availability)
- Room with a sea view
- Welcome gift on arrival in the room (snack, wine and water)
- 1 thermal spa pass
- Bath robe and slippers.
- A selection of welcome products in the bathroom
- The bracelet identifies you as a guest of our hotel. Therefore please show this bracelet to staff when ordering in the restaurant or bars.
- For safety reasons no glasses or glass bottles are allowed in the pool area.
- To avoid wastage we will only serve 2 drinks at a time.
- It is not allowed to provide (All Inclusive facilities, food or drinks) to other guests that have not booked the same All Inclusive product.
- Upon check-out please remember to return your room key card and the all inclusive bracelet.
- Failure to comply with certain rules may lead to the removal of the “All Inclusive” bracelet by the hotel management